It introduces teachers to the techniques, tools and strategies which help students remember. They will gain an understanding of how each student learns differently, how to identify them and how to assist them. The seminar includes practical skills necessary to help students excel in exams.
• The impact of learning styles and multiple intelligences on learners in the classroom
• The five-step Poker Power Hour process, which improves productivity and retention
• Review to boost recall
• Support student organisation
• Mind mapping, more effective note taking
• Building students’ memory and brain capacities and a variety of whole-brain learning techniques