More young people are being given leadership opportunities within the school community, whether this be as prefects, mentors, student council members or through programmes such as big brother – big sister, enterprise, social or environmental leadership programmes within schools.
Youth leadership has a positive effect on the school, while promoting life skills learning through working as a team, setting goals, starting conversations, facilitating meetings, etc.Our Leadership programme is designed to give the young people the skills necessary to excel as leaders within their schools.
- What makes a great leader?
- The attributes of a leader
- Characteristics of personal and group leaders
- Communication skills and dealing with people
- Team building and team-building exercises
- Decision making
- Public speaking and body language
- Using modelling to accelerate into leadership roles
- Conflict resolution
- Goal-setting and identification of the outcomes for the year
- Organising and running meetings
|Audience||Prefect, student mentors and school youth leaders|
|Cost||Per student costing, minimums apply|
|Venue||At your school (nationwide)|